We are looking for an enthusiastic full-time Software Developer to join a small yet passionate game development team.
- Develop new features, reusable components on Unity
- Write clean, testable, and well-documented code in C#
- Test and implement game features
- Maintain and optimize new and existing game features
- Share knowledge and help colleagues
- Participate in project planning by coordinating with team to define development timeframes
- A successful track-record or shown aptitude as a software engineer
- 3+ years technical experience as software developer (preferably C# and .NET developer)
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Fluent level of English
- Working Knowledge of design patterns
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Interest and love for the gaming industry
Bonus Skills that Make Difference
- Having developed consumer-facing games or backend applications
- Having Unity experience
- Having Firebase or Node.js experience
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in working with memory/performance related applications.
Want to join our creative team?
We believe that great gaming experiences for the players can be created by small, autonomous creative teams that have power on every step of the creation of a game. If you want to be part of such a team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Applications must be in English.