Jr. Software Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic full-time in-house Junior Software Developer to join a small yet passionate game development team. This person will be helping us build Unity-based 2D/3D games.
Hammurabi Games is an Istanbul based mobile game development company operating its business for two years. 10 games have been launched by Hammurabi Games so far and they have been downloaded more than 5 million users in the worldwide.
The company aims to expand the team and currently looking for passionate colleagues to share the workload.
- Develop new features, reusable components on Unity.
- Write clean, testable, and well-documented code in C#
- Test and implement game features
- Maintain and optimize new and existing game features
- Share knowledge and help colleagues
- Participate in project planning by coordinating with team to define development timeframes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related field
- Proven experience building games with Unity
- Good Level of C# and .NET programming skills
- Good concept knowledge in all base topics of the OOP;
- Objects and classes
- Overloading / Overriding
- Dynamic Binding vs. Static Binding
- Abstract Classes
- Design Patterns
- Fluent level of English
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Interest and love for the gaming industry
Bonus Skills that Make Difference
- Having developed consumer-facing games.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in working with memory/performance related applications.
- Reside in Istanbul Anatolian Region
Want to join our creative team?
We believe that great gaming experiences for the players can be created by small, autonomous creative teams that have power on every step of the creation of a game. If you want to be part of such a team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Applications must be in English.